Angies List - Angie's List Is A Scam.
Angie's List is a scam. After your company gets added they contact you and tell you that your company has been added and reviewed. If you'd like to have an enhanced listing you can pay us for that.
They specifically outlined to one of my vendors that what they would be paying for is good reviews. They achieve this for you in two ways. One is by paying people to write the reviews, the other is by using telemarketers who call current consumer members and pressure them to write good reviews for your company.
So the whole "we are acting in our members best interests" thing is bull! They have one interest in mind: their own.
Angie's List is not honest... you can never know if the reviews you're reading are true or not.bfa6996
You may also like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I received a letter from my pool service company offering me a monetary incentive (letter posted) to post a positive review on Angie's List. I did not accept and..."
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."