Angies List - Angielist is a scam!
You pay 15 dollars a month for something you can find on yelp or google for free
When you go to cancel, they say you are cancelled only to get a bill later. They will tell you it was an error, but it was no error. You cancel again, and the next month the same thing happpens.
Avoid Angieslist. Its become a hot bed of false promotions
I had a local contractor come over to fix my stove. They where "highly rated" the guy wasnt sure how to work on stoves. I was like, what? Seriously, I need you to hook up a gas stove. He came highly reviewed by Angieslist but was horrible in real life. He even admitted his wife went on Angieslist and posted nice things about him. That is the whole post, you are not suppose to do that on Angieslist yet he said they knew all about it and encouraged it.
So keep your cash, go with google or something. That place is horrible
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "Really Great Rates and Fast - Ask for there discount. I did it all very privately thru email. Top notch investigator. Visit us online for Fast Affordable..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "'Butter you up' alright... Simply put, they don't get more dishonest than this. Buyer Beware! Shawn Butter's salesman quoted me $8,300 to replace 3 toilets and a bathtub. I placed..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and was definently priced at..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."