Angies List - Angielist is a scam!
You pay 15 dollars a month for something you can find on yelp or google for free
When you go to cancel, they say you are cancelled only to get a bill later. They will tell you it was an error, but it was no error. You cancel again, and the next month the same thing happpens.
Avoid Angieslist. Its become a hot bed of false promotions
I had a local contractor come over to fix my stove. They where "highly rated" the guy wasnt sure how to work on stoves. I was like, what? Seriously, I need you to hook up a gas stove. He came highly reviewed by Angieslist but was horrible in real life. He even admitted his wife went on Angieslist and posted nice things about him. That is the whole post, you are not suppose to do that on Angieslist yet he said they knew all about it and encouraged it.
So keep your cash, go with google or something. That place is horrible105b4799 review #456171
You may also like
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "This owner of Sport Clips is very unprofessional, treating employess like dogs. Can not reply to emails, allows unexperienced managers run a salon with no skills, to not getting w-2..."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people. The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity,..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."