Angies List charged PayPal
I allowed the existing credit card expiration date that Angies List had on file to expire because I did not want to renew the account.Some how Angies List found out that I have an account with Pay-Pal.
They gained access to my account and set up a re-occurring credit card payment without my permission (and this was a different card than the one on file with Angies list). I have since closed my account with Angies List and Paypal. I have heard nothing from either company.
Fed Consumer Complaint can accept complaint but cant do anything.end.review #321638
You may also like
- "I received a letter from my pool service company offering me a monetary incentive (letter posted) to post a positive review on Angie's List. I did not accept and..."
- "Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up..."
- "i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "I had purchased 1,000 shares of AGNC early in 2012; the purchase was made in two consecutive blocks of 700 and 300. Through dividends reinvestment I purchase two more blocks..."
- "We bought our GE Cafe gas range/oven in 2008 and were pleased for the most part except for knobs. Beware they break...complete design flaw. The plastic tip where the knob..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."