I allowed the existing credit card expiration date that Angies List had on file to expire because I did not want to renew the account.Some how Angies List found out that I have an account with Pay-Pal.
They gained access to my account and set up a re-occurring credit card payment without my permission (and this was a different card than the one on file with Angies list). I have since closed my account with Angies List and Paypal. I have heard nothing from either company.
Fed Consumer Complaint can accept complaint but cant do anything.end.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "Purchased 4 t-shirts from uniqlo in Dec 2015. They are from their keep you warm line. Within 2 months the material started to pill around the neck and..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "I was worried about my money. As dhgate says false tracking number suspected. dhgate representative was very nice.And assure me that my money is complete safe with dhgate secure bank..."
- "This company employs idiots! I'm half asleep first of all when they show up. So I ask them to let me put on some clothes and to just give me..."
- "Is onlinecompliancepanel.com in the business of offering trainings or spamming? Is this what their courses offer, too? , I’ve never enrolled for any of their courses, but have a strong..."