Angies list extortion from members and contractors
Angies list “Pay to Play” advertising Pricing… If you don’t think Angie’s List is a “Pay to Play” Massive internet Scheme… Check out the pricing they offered my company to be in the first 30+ 1st and 2nd page rotation that her members get to see. Once in Talks about advertising with Angies List, Positive reviews that were not there prior started to appear immediately. In addition, she holds herself harmless pushing incorrectly licensed companies “Big Deals” to her members without certifying their true credentials. I have many more phone messages from her sales teams to prove these Pay to Play accusation.
From: Jenni XXXXX
Sent: 11/29/2013 5:50:19 PM
Subject: Advertising Promo-Jenni XXXXXX: URGENT:
Thank you again for your time today AND understanding of our time constraints.
As we discussed ANY & ALL agreements would need to be COMPLETED no later than 11:59PM EDT tomorrow (Saturday, November 30th).
Here is the pricing you requested (valid only thru the above time)
Web in Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties.
Call Center in Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties
1/3 page publication in both Virginia Suburbs AND Virginia Suburbs West
Web = $43,801.00
Call Center = $12,341.00
Publication = $12,281.00
Sub Total = $68,423.00
Bundle Discount = $ 6,423.00
Approved Bundle Pricing= $62,000.00
I look forward to discussing your options as well as congratulating you on coming on board tomorrow!
THANK YOU again for your time!
My cell phone number is 336-XXX-XX74
Senior Advertising Sales Consultant
1030 East Washington Street | Indianapolis, In 46202
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."
- "They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam. Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash. Just $50. After he realized I wasn't..."
- "When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder. I only used the Site..."
- "I went for laser hair removal for a few hairs on my chin. I was not informed that if this procedure wasn't done properly by first performing a skin..."
- "Hi! I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL. I bought the Assassin's Creed 4..."
- "Dear Gate 1 Travel, Amazing! Breathtaking! Romantic! Incredible! Did I say amazing? Beautiful, bustling Paris; a high-speed train adventure; a medieval town high in the French Alps; a bus trip..."
- "Very disappointment by the cake that I received from Audrey's Fine Baked Goods in West Sayville, NY. Yes, the cake looked beautiful. Yes, the cake..."
- "I bought a watch from Jomashop and they guarantee 30 days money returns back to me. So i paid it with paypal but over 30 days i didn't get ..."