Angies list extortion from members and contractors
Angies list “Pay to Play” advertising Pricing… If you don’t think Angie’s List is a “Pay to Play” Massive internet Scheme… Check out the pricing they offered my company to be in the first 30+ 1st and 2nd page rotation that her members get to see. Once in Talks about advertising with Angies List, Positive reviews that were not there prior started to appear immediately. In addition, she holds herself harmless pushing incorrectly licensed companies “Big Deals” to her members without certifying their true credentials. I have many more phone messages from her sales teams to prove these Pay to Play accusation.
From: Jenni XXXXX
Sent: 11/29/2013 5:50:19 PM
Subject: Advertising Promo-Jenni XXXXXX: URGENT:
Thank you again for your time today AND understanding of our time constraints.
As we discussed ANY & ALL agreements would need to be COMPLETED no later than 11:59PM EDT tomorrow (Saturday, November 30th).
Here is the pricing you requested (valid only thru the above time)
Web in Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties.
Call Center in Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties
1/3 page publication in both Virginia Suburbs AND Virginia Suburbs West
Web = $43,801.00
Call Center = $12,341.00
Publication = $12,281.00
Sub Total = $68,423.00
Bundle Discount = $ 6,423.00
Approved Bundle Pricing= $62,000.00
I look forward to discussing your options as well as congratulating you on coming on board tomorrow!
THANK YOU again for your time!
My cell phone number is 336-XXX-XX74
Senior Advertising Sales Consultant
1030 East Washington Street | Indianapolis, In 46202
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I went for laser hair removal for a few hairs on my chin. I was not informed that if this procedure wasn't done properly by first performing a skin..."
- "Hi! I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL. I bought the Assassin's Creed 4..."
- "Hello there I wanted other's to know what happened to my poor dog so it does not happen to your lovable pets as well. My dog currently eats a diet..."
- "he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts. there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas. It felt cheap and is uncomfortable...."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."