Angies list extortion from members and contractors
Angies list “Pay to Play” advertising Pricing… If you don’t think Angie’s List is a “Pay to Play” Massive internet Scheme… Check out the pricing they offered my company to be in the first 30+ 1st and 2nd page rotation that her members get to see. Once in Talks about advertising with Angies List, Positive reviews that were not there prior started to appear immediately. In addition, she holds herself harmless pushing incorrectly licensed companies “Big Deals” to her members without certifying their true credentials. I have many more phone messages from her sales teams to prove these Pay to Play accusation.
From: Jenni XXXXX
Sent: 11/29/2013 5:50:19 PM
Subject: Advertising Promo-Jenni XXXXXX: URGENT:
Thank you again for your time today AND understanding of our time constraints.
As we discussed ANY & ALL agreements would need to be COMPLETED no later than 11:59PM EDT tomorrow (Saturday, November 30th).
Here is the pricing you requested (valid only thru the above time)
Web in Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties.
Call Center in Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties
1/3 page publication in both Virginia Suburbs AND Virginia Suburbs West
Web = $43,801.00
Call Center = $12,341.00
Publication = $12,281.00
Sub Total = $68,423.00
Bundle Discount = $ 6,423.00
Approved Bundle Pricing= $62,000.00
I look forward to discussing your options as well as congratulating you on coming on board tomorrow!
THANK YOU again for your time!
My cell phone number is 336-XXX-XX74
Senior Advertising Sales Consultant
1030 East Washington Street | Indianapolis, In 46202
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I'm pretty dissatisfied with the quality of the flowers that I purchased. What my girlfriend received looks nothing like what was pictured on their website.What I ordered was "The..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "I received a letter from my pool service company offering me a monetary incentive (letter posted) to post a positive review on Angie's List. I did not accept and..."
- "Hi! I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL. I bought the Assassin's Creed 4..."
- "Sunday 1/3/2016 Denny's 8516 server Deborah, I order chicken quesadilla it was not what I expected horrible, almost no chicken on it one smal that you can't see. For..."
- "So far the dentures seem to be of OKAY quality (practically free so I wan't expecting Grade A quality) but good luck trying to talk to an actual human being..."
- "My 87 year young Mother had dropped and broke the outer case of her hearing aid. A fellow work mate of mine referred me to "All-Ears-Affordable-Hearing Center, Located in the..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "RANT AND WARNING!! I just bought this Great Value carpet cleaner last night from Walmart, so that I could shampoo my living room rug with a carpet shampooer which has..."