Angies List - False Advertising

Nov 20, 2013
review #458851

While researching a specific company, an Angie's list poped up and stated that I could get detailed reviews on that specific company once I joined.Upon joining, there was no information on that company.

They would only apologize for the "confusion". They are just another internet scam. While researching a specific company, an Angie's list poped up and stated that I could get detailed reviews on that specific company once I joined. Upon joining, there was no information on that company.

Promote consise writing and not dribble.Thanks

abea6be
Had an experience with Angies List?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
MDJaner

Dec 28, 2013 Elkton, Maryland

I was just misled into joining Angie's list. It apparently doesn't have reviews of any roofing contractors in my region. I was searching for reviews of the roofer I was considering hiring; Angie's List came up as having reviews of the roofer. I could get all these details only by joining, however after paying the membership fee I discovered there was absolutely NO information on the roofer in question. I was even more discouraged when I found only one roofer within 50 miles had been reviewed, and there was only one review of that business.

0 0 Reply

Dec 04, 2013 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This literally just happened to me. We're looking for reviews on a certain roofer, and it Angie's List popped up with the company profile I was looking for so I signed up. As soon as I signed up, I searched the company to find nothing. This is a scam flat out.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Angies List.
Filing a new complaint about
×