Angies List - False Advertising
While researching a specific company, an Angie's list poped up and stated that I could get detailed reviews on that specific company once I joined.Upon joining, there was no information on that company.
They would only apologize for the "confusion". They are just another internet scam. While researching a specific company, an Angie's list poped up and stated that I could get detailed reviews on that specific company once I joined. Upon joining, there was no information on that company.
They would only apologize for the "confusion". They are just another internet scam.
Promote consise writing and not dribble.Thanks10864f1e review #458851
You may also like
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "I received a letter from my pool service company offering me a monetary incentive (letter posted) to post a positive review on Angie's List. I did not accept and..."
- "I hope enough people complain about courtclick.com after seeing their names as I have under the page title: Sex Offender Search (Free) - Courtclick who.is domain information: Domain Name: COURTCLICK.COM Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com Registrant Name:..."
- "ordered two dresses based off their size charts. one is size of a top so i wear it as such, would've liked it to have been a dress as the..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Kristen has been trying to get my phone number for a long time and is the whiniest meanest teacher in the world. I would date her but she is not..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."