Angies List - None customer complaints
A none customer complaint that says fraud things about my company.I found out they call this person to see what i did for this person.
Wow they call one person & get ratings so bad. I called to have removed & said will not. So said delete my company said will not. Called a lawyer & now going to sue Angie's List for defamation.
Looks like $100k cover loose.
I just can't believe people go around telling bad stuff about a business if never worked for them.I see that coments will kill a business if this company contiunes.I want all removed & even my company name etc.review #475033
You may also like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Eaton has associated itself with the Substandard Swap Meet company that is 4 Wheel Parts, d.b.a. Transamerican Auto Parts that retains well over a dozen State Violations. Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne. clerk was so rude n not helping me at all . she was just too much busy gossiping..."
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing)..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "Only used a few times and the glue melted and spotted the Sneaker it's a small spot but for an expensive sneaker it's inadmissible and never happened with any other..."