• show-popup

Location Durham, North Carolina
Category Internet
Views 91
Monetary Loss

I joined to check on contractor we had working for us- he turned out to be a crook and wasn't listed in our limited network region because he was a "drifter" so reviews about him may be ?listed at his last place grief.

I thought I would use the service but found very little useful info and now believe they are "stalking" me online. If I look up a healthcare provider I'm asked repeatedly to review them. I fell into the 3 reviews for 20 bucks trap. No $20 bucks after several inquiries.

Apparently other rules apply not disclosed to you at the time of the reviews you wrote Waste of time and constant emails for discounts for roofs- cleaning gutters etc-- when you look into it or call you can get the same service for same price or less - with no middleman. The service is really a marketing tool for contractors.

Which is fine but as a consumer don't waste your money!! 30497a2

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 21  from Roermond, Limburg
Yes! They are stalking you! Get out of the house,now! I had a friend in your situation and now they are dead!
Run!
Reply to Scared Allways

Read next Angies List complaint

None customer complaints

A none customer complaint that says fraud things about my company.I found out they call this person...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Angies List.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug