Angies List - YUCK Angie's List

I joined to check on contractor we had working for us- he turned out to be a crook and wasn't listed in our limited network region because he was a "drifter" so reviews about him may be ?listed at his last place grief.

I thought I would use the service but found very little useful info and now believe they are "stalking" me online. If I look up a healthcare provider I'm asked repeatedly to review them. I fell into the 3 reviews for 20 bucks trap. No $20 bucks after several inquiries.

Apparently other rules apply not disclosed to you at the time of the reviews you wrote Waste of time and constant emails for discounts for roofs- cleaning gutters etc-- when you look into it or call you can get the same service for same price or less - with no middleman. The service is really a marketing tool for contractors.

Which is fine but as a consumer don't waste your money!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Scared Allways

Jan 21, 2014 #775988 Roermond, Limburg

Yes! They are stalking you! Get out of the house,now! I had a friend in your situation and now they are dead!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Angies List. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Angies List.
Filing a new complaint about