Angies List - YUCK Angie's List
I joined to check on contractor we had working for us- he turned out to be a crook and wasn't listed in our limited network region because he was a "drifter" so reviews about him may be ?listed at his last place grief.
I thought I would use the service but found very little useful info and now believe they are "stalking" me online. If I look up a healthcare provider I'm asked repeatedly to review them. I fell into the 3 reviews for 20 bucks trap. No $20 bucks after several inquiries.
Apparently other rules apply not disclosed to you at the time of the reviews you wrote Waste of time and constant emails for discounts for roofs- cleaning gutters etc-- when you look into it or call you can get the same service for same price or less - with no middleman. The service is really a marketing tool for contractors.
Which is fine but as a consumer don't waste your money!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "The original Winco Space Medals are made from test materials. There are three Chinese Manufacturers producing these exact same medals but using a cheaper metal. This seller must have discovered..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."
- "I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago. I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."