Palm Coast, Florida
2.5

I just ended a 20 minute on-line chat with "Heather" from Angie's List about the auto-renewal subscription on my account. What a nightmare.

I signed up in June 2016 and Heather confirmed that Angie's List was free at that time. I asked to be reimbursed since I shouldn't have been charged anyway. She wanted to know who I talked to, as if I wrote down the name of the person or remembered the name from 4 months ago. She indicated that she couldn't reimburse me but that but she did remove the auto-renewal feature on my account.

It's still there, I just checked. Why is there an auto-renewal feature on the website at all when Angie's List is free. So crooked. I'm cancelling my credit card because they have it on file.

I'm done with Angie's List. You should be too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Membership.

Reason of review: Charged for a free list and added to auto-renewal subscription.

Preferred solution: I want a full refund and to be removed from Angie's list auto-renewal subscription. .

Angies List Cons: Unable to quit unsubscribe, Paying for a free subscription.

• angies list scam

Comments

Unfortunately, you are probably NOT done with Angie's. They will charge your account again maybe a year later.

The only real solution is to close the account that you gave them. The worst company that I have dealt with.