Customer called today and wanted a bid . I'm a advertising customer on Angie's List.

Customer says yeah I have some guys coming from Home Advisor too bid also . I asked did you sign up for Home Advisor ? He said no . When I went on Angie's List next too your company name theirs a list of home advisor companies .

So I was paying for Angie's List and they are gonna double dip and send the customer too other companies .

I see fraudulent activities here . So I called Angie's List and expressed my concerns customer care representative says we are trying something new here. I can't express home much of scammers Angie's List and Home Advisor is . Home Advisor used too be called Service Magic.

They do not vet Contractors they do not vet any insurance or contractor License. They say they do but I here too tell you I have never sent my insurance or anything proving I'm legit . It's a scam . Angie's list charges a fee too be a advertising Contractor .

Home Advisor charges every time a contractor calls you I seen charges upward of 100.00 a lead per Contractors . Run people run run run .

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Website.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 03.

Comments