Angie's List is a scam. After your company gets added they contact you and tell you that your company has been added and reviewed. If you'd like to have an enhanced listing you can pay us for that.
They specifically outlined to one of my vendors that what they would be paying for is good reviews. They achieve this for you in two ways. One is by paying people to write the reviews, the other is by using telemarketers who call current consumer members and pressure them to write good reviews for your company.
So the whole "we are acting in our members best interests" thing is bull! They have one interest in mind: their own.
Angie's List is not honest... you can never know if the reviews you're reading are true or not.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "French toast that UhahhhhhUgly. Dicots thing No air condition 2300 45stWest palm beach. FL..."
- "I never write bad reviews, but this cannot be ignored. My setting/mounting head has had numerous issues since we took it home from Jared's in Palm Beach Gardens on..."
- "Fareastcomponents.com belong to Far East Components, Inc. a Florida state corporation registered with Network Solution since 1997 active to 2017-09-14 has been stolen and registered under New Ventures Services Corp...."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."