Angie's list is a total scam!!! I went there to check it out to list our business and thought I was signing us up. What was really happening is that each CONSUMER must pay like $34/year to have access to any reviews! How outrageous!
I was able to find out how to register our remodeling business, but consumer be ware... Angie's List claims that business are not allowed to pay, but that isn't true. There were tons of things that we could "upgrade" to that would give our business better consumer response, but all were at a charge!
If you are looking for a great, and I mean GREAT, referral service, try Service Magic (servicemagic.com). There, for free!, you can read real customer reviews and see rankings on you local businesses.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Business Reviews
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "A PICTURE IS WORTH A MILLION WORDS - YOU won't believe me until you see it I just sold my house in Massachusetts and bought a town house in Charlotte, thinking..."
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..."
- "Ripped off! I usually use Sensodyne Pro Namel, gentle whitening but they were out at the store so I bought the regular Sensodyne. I was curious so I looked at..."
- "Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer who runs the business Energywise LED Solutions are big time Fraud.They cheat people with their so called LED bulbs which are made in china. I..."