There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List.
1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price, then after you submit everything it charges a higher price.
2) You will get spammed constantly by Angie's List
3) You can not post a review of Angie's List on Angie's List - you get an "oops" there is an error message when you search or try to post anything on Angie's List with the terms "Angies List".
4) And Most Importantly - I have had PayPal for almost 10 years and NEVER had a problem. After signing up for Angie's List, my PayPal account was hacked (i was paying via paypal).
They also want YOU to pay for being on Angie's list and then they want YOU to write the reviews???!! That is just insane - so what are you paying for?!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "I received a letter from my pool service company offering me a monetary incentive (letter posted) to post a positive review on Angie's List. I did not accept and..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar. The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office. I have the neighbors from *** who..."
- "I had an appointment for my beagle "Pete" at Cross Country Veterinary Hospital Thursday June 21 2012 at 6:15PM. I arrived at 6PM. I left "Pete" in my truck with..."
- "I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."