There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List.
1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price, then after you submit everything it charges a higher price.
2) You will get spammed constantly by Angie's List
3) You can not post a review of Angie's List on Angie's List - you get an "oops" there is an error message when you search or try to post anything on Angie's List with the terms "Angies List".
4) And Most Importantly - I have had PayPal for almost 10 years and NEVER had a problem. After signing up for Angie's List, my PayPal account was hacked (i was paying via paypal).
They also want YOU to pay for being on Angie's list and then they want YOU to write the reviews???!! That is just insane - so what are you paying for?!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It is sad to see how Courier Post has sold out to an unethical political boss in New Jersey. One example of a sold out editor is Jim Walsh...."
- "Google Youtube URL thief Ben Wallace, employee for Google UK in London, former Oxford University studentI have a oxforduniversity youtube domain name that I registered for first, what happened was..."
- "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Looks like a 2 year old painted my new Acura TLX with a spray can. Though not apparent on sunny days, it is very noticeable at dawn and dusk. Acura..."
- "Bought these cell as at Walgreen's pharmacy in advance,nc ,they had an old taste to them n I could see where the candy had a lite white coating on the..."
- "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..."