Vero Beach, Florida

Angie's list is a confusing maze of various ridiculous marketing offers and the account managers are incompetent, disorganized and bait and switchers. After a client of mine put a nice review on their site, I decided to work with it and do a promotion.

They told me in order to take advertising, I had to have 5 reviews and they would contact 5 of my clients to get the reviews. They never did. After I went to all the trouble of setting it up to not inconvenience my clients.

They started billing me monthly even though they never honored their part of the deal. I got exactly ZERO calls from their site and WORST OF ALL, they put my COMPETITORS advertising ON MY PAGE!

I cancelled the advertising FIVE MONTHS AGO and still cannot get my credit for the overbilling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TrustyZonkey546

has anyone found out a way to cancel the membership? im having same issue!

#1199628

ANGIES LIST IS A RIP OFF. I'M TRYING TO CANCEL WITH THAT COMPANY.

THEY TELL YOU TO EXPECT A LOT OF WORK TO COME YOUR WAY.

MY COMPANY HAS BEEN PAYING THEM FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. STEADY PAYING FOR THE MONTHLY FEE NOT RECEIVING NOTHING FROM THEM TOWARDS WORK TO BID ON....BE AWARE HOME ADVISOR IS JUST AS BAD.....IT'S VERY SAD...OUR COMPANY WANTS TO WORK