Houston, Texas

I was once a satisfied user and signed up again day before yesterday. After struggling with the new system for a day I've been unable to get any useful information. You used to be able to search for service people at distances moving out from your location. Now I can only do a global Houston search which returned about 5 painters in all of Houston, one of which was in Tomball. Tomball is 60 miles from me. Just to test the search feature I entered a company I knew from before was on the list with an A rating. It said there they did not match for any of their listings.

With their new setup you have to pay what you used to pay for a subscription buy now you don't get phone help. You now have to pay a breathtaking fee to include phone help. So they have a screwed up system that you can't get help without by playing email tag.

Night before last I sent them a message laying out my frustrations and and attaching the Screen Capture below -- no reply but lots of advertising emails .

I'm going to see what I can do about getting my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments