I was once a satisfied user and signed up again day before yesterday. After struggling with the new system for a day I've been unable to get any useful information. You used to be able to search for service people at distances moving out from your location. Now I can only do a global Houston search which returned about 5 painters in all of Houston, one of which was in Tomball. Tomball is 60 miles from me. Just to test the search feature I entered a company I knew from before was on the list with an A rating. It said there they did not match for any of their listings.

With their new setup you have to pay what you used to pay for a subscription buy now you don't get phone help. You now have to pay a breathtaking fee to include phone help. So they have a screwed up system that you can't get help without by playing email tag.

Night before last I sent them a message laying out my frustrations and and attaching the Screen Capture below -- no reply but lots of advertising emails .

I'm going to see what I can do about getting my money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of angies list website. Angies List needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned angies list website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Angies List.

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments