I was once a satisfied user and signed up again day before yesterday. After struggling with the new system for a day I've been unable to get any useful information. You used to be able to search for service people at distances moving out from your location. Now I can only do a global Houston search which returned about 5 painters in all of Houston, one of which was in Tomball. Tomball is 60 miles from me. Just to test the search feature I entered a company I knew from before was on the list with an A rating. It said there they did not match for any of their listings.
With their new setup you have to pay what you used to pay for a subscription buy now you don't get phone help. You now have to pay a breathtaking fee to include phone help. So they have a screwed up system that you can't get help without by playing email tag.
Night before last I sent them a message laying out my frustrations and and attaching the Screen Capture below -- no reply but lots of advertising emails .
I'm going to see what I can do about getting my money back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Angies List Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."