Angies List - Angie's List is unusable

42 of 468 Angies List reviews

I was once a satisfied user and signed up again day before yesterday. After struggling with the new system for a day I've been unable to get any useful information. You used to be able to search for service people at distances moving out from your location. Now I can only do a global Houston search which returned about 5 painters in all of Houston, one of which was in Tomball. Tomball is 60 miles from me. Just to test the search feature I entered a company I knew from before was on the list with an A rating. It said there they did not match for any of their listings.

With their new setup you have to pay what you used to pay for a subscription buy now you don't get phone help. You now have to pay a breathtaking fee to include phone help. So they have a screwed up system that you can't get help without by playing email tag.

Night before last I sent them a message laying out my frustrations and and attaching the Screen Capture below -- no reply but lots of advertising emails .

I'm going to see what I can do about getting my money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Angies List Account
Review category
Advertising
review #867955 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Angies List? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 468 Angies List reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Angies List. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Angies List.
Filing a new complaint about
×