The magazine Angie list sends out is a joke. I tried to get estimates on a door replacement and called @ 8 contractors that were in the magazine and only one sent out a person to work up a estimate the other seven tried to work over the phone instead of sending out a person to give a estimate on the project I wanted done, some of the contractors took my number but never called back, a secretary hung up on me, another gave me a hard time.

Why even receive the magazine if you can't use it. I dropped Angie's list.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Angies List. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Angies List.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Marketplaces category for more informed decision or compare Angies List to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1431989

I joined Angie's list a couple of years ago. Got a great contractor from them.

I no longer need the Angie's list services but I am being charged $9.99 every month or every three months on my credit card and I would like this discontinued.

Carolyne Ruffilo - cwr115@hotmail.com

Estacada, Oregon, United States #1288907

i receive the Angies List "magazine"...WOW...what a mess!

How on earth does one even find a business they're needing.

I'm looking for a good plumber, we have a rather large job, but in searching thru the pages, is like a schitzophrenic 9 yr old put it together...is seriously a joke having all sorts of adds all jumbled together.

For instance, in the middle 4 pages, there's adds for plumber, Real Estate Agents, Roof cleaning, Flooring, Landscaping...its far too confusing trying to find a plumber so I'll just do my searching on line...and seriously, Lo's in on Angies list?

For shame! I'm now reading that Angies list cannot be trusted...

guess i wasted a few dollars joining this crazy advertiser mess, the magazines great for starting wood-stove fire...