Kearney, Missouri

I posted a review for a concrete contractor that completed several projects at my home. He did a beautiful job.

I carefully took pictures of everything that he did with a quality camera, made JPEG images and tried to submit them with my informative review I posted. The website does not show you what is actually being posted when you enter a review. Well, none of the pictures that I entered made it onto the review. I contacted customer service and explained the problem, sending the images in the email.

I was informed that the images would be sent to the review team and added to the review and to wait 3-4 business days. I watched and after several days my review was removed, and waited for it to re appear with the pictures. Nothing. Review finally went back up, again with no pictures.

Since then, I have contacted Angie's List 3-4 times trying to resolve the issue of the missing photos that I took a lot of time to take of the finished projects. No One is even responding to my inquiries now. There is no phone access for me as a silver member I must use their *** form on the website that goes to an anonymous Angie's List employee who chooses to either ignore it. I have been posting honest reviews on AL for several years, as I appreciate reviews showing pictures of the actual work I try to make my review informative and accurate.

Angie's List not only thumbs their nose at reviewers, but also is not helping their service providers, especially ones who do a good job.

The website has been "dumbed down" and does not work to post a review. I am done with Angie's List and now that it is free, why the *** are they charging me for a silver plan...I am cancelling my membership.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Construction Review Listing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Angies List Cons: No customer service that works.

Comments