Angies list “Pay to Play” advertising Pricing… If you don’t think Angie’s List is a “Pay to Play” Massive internet Scheme… Check out the pricing they offered my company to be in the first 30+ 1st and 2nd page rotation that her members get to see. Once in Talks about advertising with Angies List, Positive reviews that were not there prior started to appear immediately. In addition, she holds herself harmless pushing incorrectly licensed companies “Big Deals” to her members without certifying their true credentials. I have many more phone messages from her sales teams to prove these Pay to Play accusation.
From: Jenni XXXXX
Sent: 11/29/2013 5:50:19 PM
Subject: Advertising Promo-Jenni XXXXXX: URGENT:
Thank you again for your time today AND understanding of our time constraints.
As we discussed ANY & ALL agreements would need to be COMPLETED no later than 11:59PM EDT tomorrow (Saturday, November 30th).
Here is the pricing you requested (valid only thru the above time)
Web in Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties.
Call Center in Arlington, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties
1/3 page publication in both Virginia Suburbs AND Virginia Suburbs West
Web = $43,801.00
Call Center = $12,341.00
Publication = $12,281.00
Sub Total = $68,423.00
Bundle Discount = $ 6,423.00
Approved Bundle Pricing= $62,000.00
I look forward to discussing your options as well as congratulating you on coming on board tomorrow!
THANK YOU again for your time!
My cell phone number is 336-XXX-XX74
Senior Advertising Sales Consultant
1030 East Washington Street | Indianapolis, In 46202
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scam Advertising
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "Order carpet cleaning service through AngiesList. When carpet company called, they said it would be almost double what I had already paid upfront through AngiesList. I canceled order..."
- "When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder. I only used the Site..."
- "Sunday 1/3/2016 Denny's 8516 server Deborah, I order chicken quesadilla it was not what I expected horrible, almost no chicken on it one smal that you can't see. For..."
- "First of all, I have been insured through the Marketplace roughly five months ago and it was terrible and veeery time-consuming to get signed up initially. Today I had to..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."