1030 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA

don't ever sign up for this. you sign up and they automatically renew without your knowledge.

you call them and they hang up on you. you complain on a chat and they disconnect you. I asked to cancel this when I first got it, but without my knowledge they were renewing it every year. I just noticed this on my bill and called.

I was disconnected. I chatted. they said they cancelled and will refund this years, when I insisted they refund the last 2 years, they just disconnected me.

They would never make their own list, and I don't trust their whole outfit now. stay away!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Silver Membership.

Angies List Cons: Poor return on investment, Lack of results.

• Account Renewal

Comments

I just the exact same experience! They actually say they will refund this year's charge, but will not refund the previous year's charge, that I just became aware of.

I had actually gone into my account in 2016 and canceled their auto renew, at the same time I canceled my membership...but apparently, they are in the practice of turning auto renew back on! As you so perfectly stated, they would never even make their own list!