Angies List Widell Renovations Bathroom Remodeling Review from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
No, but u can tell u about a home renovation company not to trust: Widell Renovations.They have never completed the reno of my bathroom that they began in mid-June.
The first attemp was never finished and was full of mistakes. After my constant complaining, they came back and the owner made notes about every defect and promised to fix. A 2nd tile guy came out and tried to fix a few areas of tile, making it worse. He also removed part of the awful frame they had created for my mirror, relaid a few damaged tiles (but did not grout), and sanded a few pieces of woodwork that were not done well.
Then they left and never completed the repairs. After more begging, the company sent out a 3rd guy to fix the tile. While pulling all the tile, we discovered the company had sheetrock instead of proper backer board! The tile was completed around tub and on floor; however, none if the other repairs were completed.
And the painted woodwork is now peeling. When I contacted her again, she informed me that the paint was my fault since I had bought it after the painter told me what to buy.
She said she would not be coming back to make the repairs.In addition, I paid an extra $1000 for a barn door and I still do not have my door!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I received a television with a cracked screen. It was clearly cracked from the factory. The box is in perfect condition as you can see from the picture...."
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "Greg Denney is disrespect to this profession. He is rude. He is fake. The best part is he thinks heâ€™s intimidating but heâ€™s a clown. He puffers..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."