State: California City: Valencia Clear all filters (1 of 666 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Angies List review in Valencia, California: Keep getting e-mails from Angie's List claiming I wrote a 'review' for them.

01/08/14 will be the second e-mail I've received from 'Angie's List' 'thanking' me for and claiming that I wrote a 'review' for their service; I am not a member of 'Angie's List' and have no desire to do so; not sure how they got my personal e-mail address, but worse, is claiming that I wrote some non-existent review for their organization (on what, exactly, I'd like to know). The first 'confirmation' of a review came to me about a month ago to which I inquired and asked what 'review' they were talking about; I got a response from 'Angie's List' indicating a review of a local service or something else that I posted on a completely different web site. So it seems, without authorization, any review that a person might post anywhere else is picked up by 'Angie's List' and somehow matched against your e-mail address and then made to look as if you posted just for 'Angie's' web tool. I have not dared to 'join' Angie's List to see where my name and review might have been used; for all I know, my 'review' is about something I know nothing about or had nothing to do with.
Review