State: California City: Walnut Creek Clear all filters (1 of 669 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Angies List review in Walnut Creek, California: False Advertising

While researching a specific company, an Angie's list poped up and stated that I could get detailed reviews on that specific company once I joined. Upon joining, there was no information on that company. They would only apologize for the "confusion". They are just another internet scam. While researching a specific company, an Angie's list poped up and stated that I could get detailed reviews on that specific company once I joined. Upon joining, there was no information on that company. They would only apologize for the "confusion". They are just another internet scam. Promote consise writing and not dribble. Thanks

I was just misled into joining Angie's list. It apparently doesn't have reviews of any roofing contractors in my region.

I was searching for reviews of the roofer I was considering hiring; Angie's List came up as having reviews of the roofer.

I could get all these details only by joining, however after paying the membership fee I discovered there was absolutely NO information on the roofer in question. I was even more discouraged when I found only one roofer within 50 miles had been reviewed, and there was only one review of that business.

It happened to me too. They are scammers.

This literally just happened to me. We're looking for reviews on a certain roofer, and it Angie's List popped up with the company profile I was looking for so I signed up.

As soon as I signed up, I searched the company to find nothing. This is a scam flat out.

View more comments (2)