State: Colorado City: Colorado Springs Clear all filters (4 of 669 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Angies List needs class action suits

I am looking into filling a class action suit on angies list over there false review policies and refusal to remove businesses that have been shut down. If you are interested in joining please email me at sococontractor@gmail.com. this thing is making me write 100 words but since i have nothing else to say i am rambling on about nothing now. i really wish i could just write a short posting and be done with it. why do i have to write 100 words? really whats the point of that? I find that really annoying. but im almost there!
Loss

Angies List review in Colorado Springs, Colorado: Paid my dues and never did my review of services posted

I had REBATH of Colorado do a terrible job in a remodeling of a shower. I paid dues to Angies list. Posted my review so I could warn others of the scam that REBATH was doing. My review was never posted for anyone to see. Angie has what they call a "CUT LIST" you post a review of a company that advertises with Angie, she will not post the review. (Don't want to loose the advertising money" You call and ask why is the review posted. They tell you, it's on our cut list. you can post the review but nobody can read about it. Don't waste your money on Angie, get a reputable company from the BBB.
Loss
We are a local professional remodeling company in town and was sought out by Angies List 2 years ago because it is no secret that we are the best in town. After 2 years of promising they can put us in front of a larger audience and higher ROI than our current marketing...
Service
Angies List Customer Care
$2000
Tags
  • Angies List Fraud

Angies List review in Colorado Springs, Colorado: BIG DEAL, Bait and Switch SCAM! Quit Angie's List NOW!

My first dealing with Angie's List was to have a local contractor install a high-capacity bathroom exhaust fan. The specific model was mentioned in the ad. I did some research and discovered it was, in fact, a great fan. Problem: contractor showed up when spouse was home and installed a CHEAP alternate fan from home depot. When I called the contractor agreed to come back and replace with the one promised. They showed up with another cheap replacement. NOT the fan paid for. BIG PROBLEM. Angies List will not refund my money. I contracted with Angie's List. They say it's not their issue. In addition, the Angie's List recommended contractor removed my bathroom fan ducting from the roof vent, so now the fan exhausts directly into the attic...a clear violation of code.

Angies list is a SCAM..they get 15-30% if the BIG DEAL offer...bias..youd think.

They only take on preferred offers to make the mist money..limited choices..except Angies List wallet

Same here! Ever since I subscribed this, I got over 70 spammed mail in a single day!!!

This is absurb. Also, I used one vendor with stellar ratings, but turned out to be very subpar, and i ended up having to hire someone to do the fixing!

Angie's list is a hoax. They cold call out to people and ask if they have had any services performed at their home by contractors recently.

They then proceed to ask for their review... how is this verified??? It isn't. That can lead to numerous instances of false reporting to either SUPPORT or DAMAGE the reputation of any undeserving company.

Even worse, if a contractor is overwhelmed with damaging reviews on their POS site they can have it cleared off after making financial "compensation" to Angie.

This is not fair to people who use the site or contractors who are graded by it. Bring it down!!!!

View more comments (2)