State: Colorado City: Parker Clear all filters (1 of 669 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Rip-off artist electrician and Angies List wouldn't publish the review

We were doing a kitchen remodel that was 3 months behind schedule. The general contractors "electrician" turned out not to be licensed and imeprefused to have him back on my property (stripped insulation off wires in walls and didn't notice, major fire hazard should have fired general too but oh well). I was Ina bind and picked a company off Angies List which was highly rated. He knew he had me and demanded a retainer, promised to be back in 2 days and get retiring and total job done by the end of the week. He had excuse after excuse and I finally told him enough and hired a local guy who'd wired my hot tub and did a good job. Took longer but oh well. This *** who had done almost NONE of the promised work demanded to be paid for the entire job, until I had my attorney write him a nice letter and he stopped. I sent this entire report to Angies List and they never published it. I called several times, asking why and got " we're doing a software upgrade and we're having issues getting reviews published. So I did a rather meh neutral review of the guy, and guess what? Showed up that day. Turns out this cheat electrician had been on her List for 7 years and they weren't about to publish an actual, real, scathing review of this bully. I've had some good folks I found on AL, but they certainly are not honest. Trust the BBB. THEY published my negative review. He blew them off though when they asked him to make it right and give back most of the $1000 he extorted.
Review