State: Colorado City: Westminster Clear all filters (1 of 666 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Angies List review in Westminster, Colorado: Angie's list promotes defamation, lies

A client of mine published a bunch of lies as a review of my buisness(easily provable lies), I told Angies list they said too bad ,don't change THEIR MEMBERS lies. My attorny sent my client a letter staTing this was defamation, client took off lies, Angies list found out about possible lawsuit, angies list responce was to take my buisness off angies list and black ist me from being on ANGIES LIST. THEY PROMOTE DEFAMATION. Many contractors i found out don't deal with Angies list members for fear of being blackmailed to do EXTRA WORK OR GET A BAD REVIEW.

Hi,I'm an investigative reporter - I am currently writing a piece on Angies-List. On a public forum, I do not want to go into further details, but if you could contact me that would be great.

I would be happy to pass over to you the information I have collected from other people who have been seriously mistreated.

Please email: ken101clarke@gmail.com. All the best

@Ken Clarke

I work an Angie's list dentist. And he's probably the WORST practitioner I know.

So yea.

I don't trust Angie's list anymore. I can't get out of this office fast enough.

Check out www.bidproconnect.com, it is a 100% FREE WAY TO FIND LOCAL LEADS!! As a Project Professional, No more paying for leads, no monthly subscriptions, no hidden costs or fees. Unlimited access! Exposure to thousands of projects with no limit to number of leads, bids, or awarded jobs. With no limitations, BidProConnect allows you to be as successful as you want to be. Everything you need to find leads, communicate, bid, and be awarded jobs all in one convenient location! No need to leave your home or office, everything you need is right at your finger tips. Did I say it is free? A free place for you to advertise your business with no hidden costs or paid upgrades. Check it out at www.bidproconnect.com

Are you looking to post a project? You are able to post projects, add photos, a description, upload documents, set a closing date, communicate with new project professionals through forums and direct messages, view bids and award your project to the best project professional for your job. In addition, you can also search and filter through project professionals in your area, view their information, reviews, photos, credentials, documents, and invite the project professionals you like to bid on your project! BidProConnect gives you an easy way to find project professionals in your area, and also gives project professionals an easy way to find you, all in one place. Completing your project just got a whole lot easier!

Check it out, www.bidproconnect.com!

Thats Exactly right......the customers are under this impression that you WILL do more work then expected or else. Or ELSE!....or else the will post untrue complaints against your business. Mt first customer off angies did exactly that and i finished the job without payment. I have since filed a lien on the home owners property...which...she still thinks i cant do.

Angies list is a dangerous spot for your growing business. THEY WILL NOT DELETE FALSE LIES. although you can get them to cancel the account entirely.

Also

The last thing your business needs is to have your thankless customers doing your advertising for you. DO NOT GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO USE YOUR BUSINESS NAME.

I called several times and they told me or typed via chat that they are not stopping the ads on RUSH Limbaugh's show. They said they want to do whatever they can to reach as many potential customers.

Whatever happened to professional responsibility? That doesn't enter into their decision.

I'M GOING TO CANCEL BUT I AM GOING TO DELETE THE REVIEWS FIRST BECAUSE THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE OWNERSHIP OF THEM AND USE THEM TO PROFIT EVEN FURTHER.

View more comments (4)