1030 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA

EMAIL SENT TO SALES REP ON BUSINESS ACCOUNT MEMBERSHIP!!! THEY LIE, LIE,LIE!!!

LOOK BELOW!!!

Kelli, I am going forward to cancelling the services.

You can bill me with the 35% termination fee, once I receive I will forward to small claims court.

As per our conversation yesterday, you mentioned the conversation would be investigated, you called me back and informed me that Michael Hart had asked me if I would wanna pay monthly or the entire year. I agree I said monthly, but never in the conversation was it explained why he asked me to pay the entire year (He should of mentioned "Would you like to pay for the 12month contract or pay month to month on the 12 month contract" I would of asked about the contract and would of not signed up. Why? because I made it clear in the email before signing up "My husband is kind of afraid to take this step, what if we don't get leads and we pay $300 a month." Michael mentioned, it would pay for itself, with the leads because customers are paying an average of 400+ per job. Did he mention? contract?? no, once again misleading. Also, the emails he sent me with the Docu sign were titled background check and the one with "no subject" as per Michael, document was, to submit payment of $300.00 for the total due. As Michael had mentioned to scroll down and just sign that I would give him the credit card info (If I would of submitted payment (filled out form) I would of noticed all the other charges for a 12 month (not right that you trust and you later find out the truth) in the recorded conversation, "I informed Michael documents weren't coming in or loading, he even said he didn't get it..than it came through on his end" a glitch just like the day you sent me that email with the offer created by you, after you asked me what I would like it to say. I could only see half of the attachment and I was having problems uploading which you helped me by giving me instructions to refresh browser and more..at the end? it didn't completely show, and I informed you of that. (it was recorded, like you mentioned..all conversations are recorded)

No attempt to charge my card should be done by Angies List, I do not give permission to withdraw from my credit card accounts.

Cancel and send me an email of confirmation, effective today 3/20/18 1:56pm

I understand you are doing your job, and I am just sending the emails with some description of what was emailed and said, for my records. I have to notify Angie's list of my attempt to file a claim in court, so we can try and resolve issue but as you said "it was investigated and they will not waive the termination fee" I will be looking for the statement in my mailbox.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: WAIVE CANCELLATION FEE, FOR MISLEADING INFORMATION.

Angies List Cons: Misleading info to make a sale lies, Misleading representation.

• Angies list advertising ripp off

Comments