I am the business owner of a small cleaning company out of Sauk and Village, Il called Maid And Man To Order Midwest, Inc.My name is Darlene Echlin and I have several reviews online throughAngies List and have been working with them since 2011 when the company I was working for then was the Super Service Award Winner, Done Right Lawns out of Memphis, TN.

I quit working for them and opened my own company in Memphis TN and now in Sauk Village., I yput my new company onine with Angies List to Advertise Etc. and their is a past due invoice that Done Right owes for NOT ME OR MY NEW COMPANY?? AngiesList has a collection Dept and a Legal Dept that are trying to make me pay that past due invoice before my new company can advertise. I just worked or that comany I did not own it or make business decisions.

I mearly was the office manager. They cant ask me to pay another companies past dues??that is discrimination??

It is NASTY!Darlene Her people are JUST PLAIN RUDE AND HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!!

Review about: Angies List Customer Care.

Reason of review: Advertising Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments

Raw Natural Born Artists - Raw and you tube Raw Natural Born Artists "so go to you tube its like the f in twilight zone all the videos are of them no personal vids posted so i go ok scroll down NO COMMENTS..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more