I am the business owner of a small cleaning company out of Sauk and Village, Il called Maid And Man To Order Midwest, Inc.My name is Darlene Echlin and I have several reviews online throughAngies List and have been working with them since 2011 when the company I was working for then was the Super Service Award Winner, Done Right Lawns out of Memphis, TN.

I quit working for them and opened my own company in Memphis TN and now in Sauk Village., I yput my new company onine with Angies List to Advertise Etc. and their is a past due invoice that Done Right owes for NOT ME OR MY NEW COMPANY?? AngiesList has a collection Dept and a Legal Dept that are trying to make me pay that past due invoice before my new company can advertise. I just worked or that comany I did not own it or make business decisions.

I mearly was the office manager. They cant ask me to pay another companies past dues??that is discrimination??

It is NASTY!Darlene Her people are JUST PLAIN RUDE AND HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!!

Review about: Angieslist Advertising And Review System.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Angies List Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Advertising Service / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.