Los Angeles, California

I was a long time customer use them to find people so when I started my own business a few years ago advertising with Her was the natural choice. What a nightmare.

Paid a bunch of money for nothing. It's a scam. They lied and will say anything to get you to sign that one year contract. The conversations are being recorded but they won't let you listen to it.

They review it and report back to you that it was all on the up and up. The guy promised me that he wouldn't let it go down this way but he failed. When asked if it is OK that the sales person lied, they said it's probably why he's not longer working with the company. His replacement called and apologized for letting me slip through the cracks, he said that a lot of ball got dropped because they were overwhelmed By growth.

What a slap in the face to a struggling new business. The lying continues long after I terminated the contract.

Bad, costly experience. She doesn't care about you; she only, and I mean only, cares about MONEY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Customer Care.

Comments