While researching a specific company, an Angie's list poped up and stated that I could get detailed reviews on that specific company once I joined.Upon joining, there was no information on that company.

They would only apologize for the "confusion". They are just another internet scam. While researching a specific company, an Angie's list poped up and stated that I could get detailed reviews on that specific company once I joined. Upon joining, there was no information on that company.

Promote consise writing and not dribble.Thanks

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments

Elkton, Maryland, United States #765108

I was just misled into joining Angie's list.It apparently doesn't have reviews of any roofing contractors in my region.

I was searching for reviews of the roofer I was considering hiring; Angie's List came up as having reviews of the roofer.

I could get all these details only by joining, however after paying the membership fee I discovered there was absolutely NO information on the roofer in question.I was even more discouraged when I found only one roofer within 50 miles had been reviewed, and there was only one review of that business.

Troy, Missouri, United States #762940

It happened to me too. They are scammers.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #752897

This literally just happened to me.We're looking for reviews on a certain roofer, and it Angie's List popped up with the company profile I was looking for so I signed up.

As soon as I signed up, I searched the company to find nothing.This is a scam flat out.