Westerville, Ohio

My company has an outstanding reputation. I was a Angies list contractor with ALL A+ reviews and then someone (probably a competitor) wrote 2 false reviews giving my company all F's.

IT was proven I never did work at the fictitious addresses list yet Angies List would not remove the reviews. They knew it was fictitious yet would not do anything about it. This is total B.S. I have worked very hard building an honest and fair company and wont tolerate some *** offs like angies list allowing fictitious reviews about me posted on the internet.

So *** to these jerks for loosing a honest and reliable contractor. Kent Garage Door

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Account.

Comments

I AM A BUSINESS OWENER I HAD THE SAME ISSUES WITH ANGIES LIST! WE NO LONGER ADDERVISE WITH THEM!

I GET THE WORST CUSTOMER FROM THIS SITE! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THEM AGAIN TO ANY BUSINESS OWNER.

Another problem: "Automatic" renewal of your account. Fair warning, you will find the renewal charge on your account, even years later.

Best to just cancel the credit card. This is the worst rip-off company that I have encountered.