State: Florida City: Cocoa Beach Clear all filters (1 of 669 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Angies List Fence Repair Review from Cocoa Beach, Florida
Aaa quality fence is on Angie list. They did not fulfill their contract on my fence. Did not use galvanized nails per contract. The rust was dripping down my new fence. He wanted to charge me more to fix their screw ups. Unbelievable!
Rylan
#1204653

wrote:

|Collapse All Reviews

Sort by A-F Grade

F06/03/2016

DON"T USE SLR INDUSTRIES FOR ANY CONCRETE WORK. Sloppy and rushed job.

Marked and scuffed home in course of the cement work. Did not bother to clean up. Cement started cracking within a few weeks between 8/27 and 9/15. They called me for final check, at this point I informed them of the issues I had with their work and that would be with holding final check until issues were corrected.

SLR informed me that work was not guaranteed. Informed SLR of a mess they made, concrete on gutters and on foundation, did not clean up anything. Took pictures of all issues. They also did damage to my driveway.

The black top sunk in from their truck, oil stains. The salesman is a smooth talker and what a sales pitch given. Very disappointed with their work. My review so correct and I have so many pictures to prove it.

You're wrong with your reply and bulling me and threatening me with a lawsuit to change my review. But my view stands, you do a sloppy horrible job. You're a bully because you didn't like my review. And have proof of that too.

Description of work: Re-cemented two stoops and walkways in front and in back of home.

OverallF PriceF QualityF ResponsivenessF PunctualityF ProfessionalismF Services Performed: Yes Cost: $12400 Work Completed Date: 09/15/2015 Hire Again: No How can I post pictures ? Angie list is a scam and fraudulent company.

View more comments