Poster decreased review rating.

Company is automatically renewing 12-month contracts without notification. when I called to talk to them about it I got sent to someone by the name of Alex(would not give me any other way to identify him).

I explained to Alex that I have been doing business with Angie's list for about 5 to 6 years probably longer and that my contracts have never auto-renewed. (i have always had to DocuSign) Alex was not empathetic or understanding at all he said that it was in the last contract I signed over a year ago and that was my notification. I tried to explain to him that I was not receiving any qualified leads and this was a waste of my resources again Alex(not someone I would recommend to be customer facing) just basically said oh well. I asked to speak to a supervisor about his customer service skills and he told me that it is not possible.

After doing business with Angiest list for so long I am very disappointed more so in the fact of the bad customer service and deceptive practices that are not in good faith.

Alex did transfer me to another department where I talked to a supervisor and she said that Alex's supervisor Danny would call me back as of writing this I have not received a call.

I would like an explanation of Alex's customer service to find out if this is the way Angie's list is training their employees. I would also like a refund back to the date of the automatic renewal in January.

Comments