hi,

We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After a full hour of listening to the sales rep, we decided to go ahead with the program. After signing up, he said to expect a few calls from the staff. Well the staff called and asked if we had any previous Angie List customers, we reply YES 2 CUSTOMERS. The agent claimed that it was required to have a minimum of 4 , and started to pounding me to call my other customers to become Angie List members, get 2 more reviews so i can qualify. I said I 'm not calling my customers to join Angies List.

The next week they creatively doubled my 2 reviews to 4 by claiming they were interior and exterior paint projects. Wa La!. Anyhow as time went by 4 months. only 1 job lead came our way, and when i said i was cancelling the program they threatened me with a lawsuit, and still to this day, demand there money. There'll lie through there teeth , totally unprofessional, most of the contractors associated with them are amateur's. .. Same as yelp, they know nothing about contractors, and the reviews are weak.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Angies List and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about angies list leads from Angies List was misleading representation, lied about leads and denied responsibility for lack luster results Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Angies List.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Angies List to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments