hi,

We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After a full hour of listening to the sales rep, we decided to go ahead with the program. After signing up, he said to expect a few calls from the staff. Well the staff called and asked if we had any previous Angie List customers, we reply YES 2 CUSTOMERS. The agent claimed that it was required to have a minimum of 4 , and started to pounding me to call my other customers to become Angie List members, get 2 more reviews so i can qualify. I said I 'm not calling my customers to join Angies List.

The next week they creatively doubled my 2 reviews to 4 by claiming they were interior and exterior paint projects. Wa La!. Anyhow as time went by 4 months. only 1 job lead came our way, and when i said i was cancelling the program they threatened me with a lawsuit, and still to this day, demand there money. There'll lie through there teeth , totally unprofessional, most of the contractors associated with them are amateur's. .. Same as yelp, they know nothing about contractors, and the reviews are weak.

Review about: Angies List Leads.

I didn't like: Misleading representation, Lied about leads, Denied responsibility for lack luster results.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.