State: Illinois City: Elmhurst Product: Angies List Membership Clear all filters (1 of 162 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Angies List in Elmhurst, Illinois - Pay or die.

I didn't even know I was on it until I had a new client call who found me there. I received a number of calls and good reviews and Super Service Award two years in a row. I think it may have been when they were first starting out. Since I do not pay their fees to up my place in results I have found myself getting almost zero calls from Angies subscribers. It seems from the last one I heard from, Angies makes it almost impossible for their subscribers to just narrow results to close to home. Instead she said that only the services that pay for placement pop up. I refuse to pay their bribes to have my name found and feel their subscribers are not getting all the options available. You SHOULD NOT have to pay this service to have your company found by a potential client that is doing a geographical search for a provider close to their home!

Had the same offer from a-list and they keep calling. They want me to pay even though they said I already had good revJews.

You Contractors keep complaining like crybabies! This is America and you know what is a Scam Pal Obamacare, paying higher taxes for Illegals and Entitlement Takers, and outright Big Govt Takeover!

How's that for a Scam. Why your thinking about this. Paying $9,10 per person at the Movies and even more at the concession stand is a real ripoff! There's Angies List where you pay, then there's Home Advisors which is Free.

The Economy is hurting everyone. Don't blame Angie Hicks blame your Politicians!

View more comments (1)