State: Indiana City: Indianapolis Product: Angies List Website Clear all filters (1 of 50 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Angies List in Indianapolis, Indiana - Angie's List is a Terrible Company

Angie's List is a terrible company. I say this for several reasons: 1. they promote company's as A rated (because their vendors pay them to be A Rated) 2. They promote companies that are not legally licensed. 3. They use very pushy tactics to ignore consumer requests and complaints. I hired an A Rated vendor I found on Angies list to seal and stripe my black top parking lot. He sprayed a car in the next parking lot and turns out he has no business license or insurance (lesson to always check for these things but at the time I trusted Angies List was a reputable company). Angies List openly promotes them and Im not sure how or why. Well the why is because they sucker these people into buying their terrible product. Angie's List wouldnt do anything to help me, they offer no member support unless your a certain level member which is BS too Im sure. Angies List would not post my feedback for the vendor on their website. Do Not Use Angies List, Consumers and Vendors both BEWARE!
Review