Have you seen the "Angie's list is now free" commercial? If you are currently a subscriber it is not free now!

After seeing another year billed on my cc I called and was told that 'free' only applied to certain types of accounts, 'green' accounts I was informed that my account had been moved up to 'gold' and that this is where you get certain 'benefits' such as phone support and a bunch of other blah blah blah. So I cancelled.

But from what I'm seeing from other reviewers it looks like this might not be the end of it :( The person I talked with agreed to remove the $12 annual fee, but said that if I wanted to join again in the future it has increased to $99. So will make a note to watch my cc about this time next year to see if they "re-enrolled" me for $99.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Angies List. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Angies List.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Marketplaces category for more informed decision or compare Angies List to other companies on our site.

Comments

It is only fair to post positive and negative comment, that will only show fairness to both parties involve. I do not believe consumers will be posting negative comment to a job well done.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1239920