1030 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA

Just got off the phone with angie list to cancel my subscription. I only subscribed to angie slits and paid the $59.99 fee so I have them to back me up in case of poor craftsmanship.

I did get a bad contractor who didn't perform his job well and Angie slits did absolutely nothing to help out. In fact this contractor is still active on angles list and has terrible reviews all over every site. DO NOT TRUST ANGIES LIST. I am FORCED to stay a member of this company but do not plan to use the site as I dont trust it.

They auto renewed a month ago and I missed their 30 day guarantee by a couple of days so they will not refund my money. get off the auto renewal today and do not stay with this service.

Use your neighbors and local papers to find good contractors. Word of mouth is best - this site doesn't work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Gold Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Angies List Cons: Service, False claims, Cannot cancel membership if dissatisfied, Being auto renewed when i thought it was cancelled, Automatic credit card renewal.

Comments