Baltimore, Maryland

I schedule for and 8 hour painting job for the ad of kargsmans comp. The sent me two people without telling me that this comp.

Would charge me double.. so i paid the 299 that is running for the specialty ad. The comp was harasing me for for more payment and yet did not ask you if you are satisfied with thier painting job, the ruined my wall paper, all the painting job is not complete because according to the 2 painters that they are only to complete 8 hour job as per instructed by thier boss so the customer would pay more and more for another day, i have a lot of pictures of the thier painting job and i hired another company to see the Angies list contractor comp. Did to thier unfinished painting.

Do not fall for this ***

Advertising. You will be harrassed by the comp. For more money. Report to Maryland home commissions or the county police.

The company that come to your house will not tell you about the warranty of thier job except they will force you to sign the papers that you are satisfied... beware the painters will tell you thay its for them to get paid for showing up in your home and did a mimimal job to accomplished 8 hours work. I have a lot of pictures showing up all the unflawless, sloopy painting. Kargmans comp.

Does not deserve to get paid without fixing thier service but we want them out in our hair so we paid them for what thier advertising special painting. Most painting comp.would usually fixed the problem but these guys will harass you by phone and make up stories to make you confused of how to recieved thier payment!! I will never used Angies list advertising and thier company they recommended! !!

It is a ***!!!! I tried to call Angies list to complain about this company harrassing me by phone and they will put you in a long wait and since i do not pay them the monthly services that they cannot intertain my complaints.

Thanks God i learned earlier ... Beware of thier ads people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kargmans Painting.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments