State: Maryland City: Gambrills Clear all filters (1 of 666 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Angies List review in Gambrills, Maryland: Scam to be Spammed

When I signed up for Angie's list, I was extremely disappointed. Rather than showing me businesses in my area where I could find goods and services, I found out that it was nothing more than an marketing ploy for large companies to continually hound me for business for which I had paid an annual fee. Every single day I was being targeted for things I never wanted and did not ask for, and that includes their never ending "specials" that were so not special. I ended my year's prescription within the first month, and made double sure that they would NOT charge me for another annual fee at year's end. No, I will not be recommending Angie's list to anyone. Angie's list is as exclusive as your Yellow Pages. The Buyer's Guide and Craigslist, have been much better sources of finding local contractors.
Keylor

Anyone who subscribed to Angie's List needs to request a refund as their so called unbiased reviews are bought and paid for. A class action suit is in the works to refund millions of subscribers in Maryland. They are working with the same lawyers that just won a $3 million judgement against Angie's List.

Review