State: Maryland City: Rockville Clear all filters (3 of 669 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Angies List review in Rockville, Maryland: Angie's commercial

Please please remove that Godawful commercial with the monster man standing in door say "Yes, Yes". *** and always comes on when I am trying to eat. Please remove this. I would never subscribe to Angie's because of this commercial alone. pLEASE PLEASE REMOVE IT] I USED TO WORK FOR AN ADVERTISING AGENCY, SECOND LARGEST AT THE TIME AND WE WOULD NEVER HAVE USED A COMMERCIAL SUCH AS THIS CRAZY THING. There are no positive ads anymore promoting a product. It is as if doom has spread throughout the universe and the *** agencies keep putting negative ads on TV. Hope someone reads this and gets it to corporate offices - advertising department. PLEASE!!!!!!!
Product
Angies List Commercial
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Cut the commercial

Angies List review in Rockville, Maryland: Angie's LIST-complained about contractor- they removed my bad review

it isn't that simple: contractor fixed by roof. it rained and the leak got worse after he was there. I called several times (4) and left messages. No response at all. Meanwhile ceiling got significantly worse from subsequent rains. I sent an "F" report to Angie's List (AL). Complained to Angie's List. They got contractor to refund my money- it didn't help since ceiling was in bad shape and i had to now hire another contractor to fix roof and would have a big repair to the ceiling. AL removed my review and refused to let me post another one, saying issue was resolved because my money was refunded. it wasn't resolved- ceiling was ruined. People need to know contractor is bad but AL won't post the review.

DeHoyos concrete in Beach Park Il will not answer my calls when I tried to reach them 1week after they supposedly patched my cracks in driveway . The cracks reappeared in same spots and after giving them $2000 they will not answer my calls!!!!!!i want my driveway fixed

Roofer has A rating on Angies List. I called that states board for licensing contractors and I told the roofing company received a letter of warning for shoddy work.

View more comments (1)
Tags
  • Angies Scam
  • loss is only estimated

Angies List review in Rockville, Maryland: Gas Fireplace inspection by Chimney. com

They pulled a bait and switch...Angie's List doesn't vet any of the companies they "promote" through their website. Here's the response I received from them when I complained about the company and how Chimney.com tried to sell us an entirely new gas fireplace - the one we have is only 3 years old! Thank you for your email. I am sorry for your negative experience. Angie’s List is a forum for members to look for service providers and to read their reviews based on member feedback. We cannot back the quality of their work because we are not rating the companies. Members provide those ratings. We allow companies to offer coupons if they pass a background check, have an A or B rating, and are in good standing with Angie’s List. If a company can no longer meet those eligibility requirements, their ability to run Deals is revoked. I am going to issue you a refund for your membership to help make up for the trouble. You will still have access to your membership through January 2017. Their answer to avoiding any legal issues is to refund your money!
Service