State: Massachusetts City: Oxford Clear all filters (1 of 669 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Angies List review in Oxford, Massachusetts: Must Pay Fees on top of Fees for Information

I went to use Angie's List to find reviews on mocking companies. You couldn't see potential search results, so you have to pay first. I paid and found out I couldn't see reviews because the companies were outside of my "chapter." But if you paid an extra fee you child see that chapter! Then I tried Angie's List to find a medical professional. I paid the extra fee for that service as well. I just assumed that my "chapter" included the second largest city in New England which is only 23 miles away. But alas, it doesn't. I only received on result in my search and it was for a doctor I've an hour way out of the way! If I could have seen how many results I would receive and we're they were located, I would not have ever signed up!! Angie's List is deceptive in their marketing. Thou could end up spending a lot of money just trying to figure out if a company you're interested in is on the website! Save your money-- use other reviews and word of mouth!
Review