State: Michigan Product: Angies List Website Clear all filters (2 of 50 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Gave a contractor F ratings in all categories (Mark Ellis Builders of Ypsilanti, Michigan had a A+ rating, but I wound up firing them for poor workmanship). When I tried to post the review, it just disappeared and a new blank form opened up. Thinking it may have posted...

Hi - we had a similar experience with Mark Ellis Builders and also had to ultimately hire someone else to finish/redo his erroneous work. He never finished the job, he didn’t supervise his workers, and he also stole tools from us (maybe that’s why he was willing to leave them at your house )

Review
Product
Angies List Website
Cons
  • Who angies list has become
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
$12000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Angies List in Detroit, Michigan - Angie list dont waste your time

Angies list is a joke don't waste your time on this service. contractors are held up for huge sums of money to advertise on this so called free referral site. Angie no longer owns this site it is owned by private company that holds it contractors hostage. Angie list encourages it members to give company reviews the members have no respect for contractors time and money it takes to meet with *** homeowners for *** ***. When you *** homeowners don't get what you want you post a bad review.And we have no recourse because you are *** It cost time and money to waste our time. Then you have seedy contractors that buy reviews from home owners.Great way to do business Angie.

Complete waste of time. Two out of three contractors contacted for a residential project never responded.

The one that did was a no-call, no show for the first visit.

Totally lame. Will never use this service again.

Not only are there a limited amount of reviews ....even in the Dallas area.....but when you cancel your subscription they don't do it. Money was debited from my account nearly a month after I canceled my subscription.

The reason I canceled in the first place was becasue I was able to get better and more references just by asking around than I was able to get from Angie.

Then my account was still charged after I cancelled. Not good business!!!!!!

View more comments (1)