State: Michigan City: Detroit Product: Angies List Website Clear all filters (1 of 50 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Angies List in Detroit, Michigan - Angie list dont waste your time

Angies list is a joke don't waste your time on this service. contractors are held up for huge sums of money to advertise on this so called free referral site. Angie no longer owns this site it is owned by private company that holds it contractors hostage. Angie list encourages it members to give company reviews the members have no respect for contractors time and money it takes to meet with *** homeowners for *** ***. When you *** homeowners don't get what you want you post a bad review.And we have no recourse because you are *** It cost time and money to waste our time. Then you have seedy contractors that buy reviews from home owners.Great way to do business Angie.

Complete waste of time. Two out of three contractors contacted for a residential project never responded.

The one that did was a no-call, no show for the first visit.

Totally lame. Will never use this service again.

Not only are there a limited amount of reviews ....even in the Dallas area.....but when you cancel your subscription they don't do it. Money was debited from my account nearly a month after I canceled my subscription.

The reason I canceled in the first place was becasue I was able to get better and more references just by asking around than I was able to get from Angie.

Then my account was still charged after I cancelled. Not good business!!!!!!

View more comments (1)