State: Michigan City: Troy Clear all filters (1 of 666 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Angies list is a scam

Angies list works out these deals of the day with companies. I paid $119 for this deal only to get a run around from the contractor and a waste of six weeks. When I placed a negative review, angies list refused to post the F rating. I can see from other sites that there are new people from angies list getting stuck by this same contractor. Angies list is still offering a "deal" with this contractor despite the F ratings and reviews. Angies list was created to provide honest reviews but can't when they go into business with vendors and contractors. I would not recommend angies list because they are not impartial.

A contractor with great reviews took our money and ran to Florida.Angie's list does not want to take responsibility

That is why us po' folks have Pissed Consumer to vent with. Peace. :)

thank you. That is good to know.

I agree I signed up and paid, I thought it would give me details of good businesses. The info was terrible, I got better results from google.

The one business I found actually close 3 months prior, so far it’s been a waste of money just a scam. I have cancelled my subscription now, and will use only google for reviews.

View more comments (3)