Blue Hill, Nebraska

A none customer complaint that says fraud things about my company.I found out they call this person to see what i did for this person.

Wow they call one person & get ratings so bad. I called to have removed & said will not. So said delete my company said will not. Called a lawyer & now going to sue Angie's List for defamation.

Looks like $100k cover loose.

I just can't believe people go around telling bad stuff about a business if never worked for them.I see that coments will kill a business if this company contiunes.I want all removed & even my company name etc.

Review about: Corporate Ratings.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments

wow. Just Wow! Try spelling or at a minimum somewhat proper English when submitting a complaint.

This community will take your complaint to heart when you try to connect with details, grammar and a true desire to be made "whole"

Wishing you the best:

me

ANGIES LIST-DON'T EXPECT SUPPORT WHEN YOUR BIG DEAL GOES SOUTH Angies List "I bought a Big Deal Coupon for 1499.00 on Angie's List for a ceramic shower surround, with demolition, installation, removal of debris and tile all inclusive. I bought the coupon..." Read more Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more