A none customer complaint that says fraud things about my company.I found out they call this person to see what i did for this person.
Wow they call one person & get ratings so bad. I called to have removed & said will not. So said delete my company said will not. Called a lawyer & now going to sue Angie's List for defamation.
Looks like $100k cover loose.
I just can't believe people go around telling bad stuff about a business if never worked for them.I see that coments will kill a business if this company contiunes.I want all removed & even my company name etc.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Corporate Ratings
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "Order carpet cleaning service through AngiesList. When carpet company called, they said it would be almost double what I had already paid upfront through AngiesList. I canceled order..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "I have not been able to get any response on the availability of the nu dash cover for a 1995-1999 mitsubishi eclipse found listed for sale on six different websites..."
- "Fantastic sams is definetly not what the name makes it out to be. I went in for a spiral perm and eyebrow waxing. Which has been the biggest mistake I..."
- "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..."
- "This is my first order and I would say your app is really really disappointing and rude. This is the worst of all delivery service I had ordered with and I..."
- "I ordered 2 dozen roses for my mom that was in ICU and told them how important this was and they delivered wilted roses. I called over 20..."
- "At our first scheduled meeting, Julie did not know our names. After looking at houses for 4 hours the first week, Julie left me two voice mails. In one of..."