York Haven, Pennsylvania

I signed up for angies list to find someone to do our bathroom remodel. We went with a contractor that had A+ and a Angies List Super Service award.

We ended up cancelling our contract with our Contractor due to poor workmanship, they offered a refund but we are still out a bathroom and will need to spend more money to hire a quality contractor. The contractor asked us that in lieu of providing us a refund that we do not leave any negative reviews - how is this far to any other customer? After researching how to review companies on Angies List that if you give a contractor a lower score, they want to step in and help mediate, they will either remove or make it hard to find your original low rating and ask that you leave one with a higher rating.

A company who does not provide good workmanship should be offering a customer a refund, but that doesn't mean they should get an A or B rating! I do not trust anything that I read on Angies List if it seems too good to be true.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Angies List Cons: Only interested in your money, No return on investment, Not honest, Not for the customer.

• angies list scam

Comments

Sounds like the contractor tried, but you are not done with AL. Fair warning, you will find a renewal charge on your account, even years later.

Best to just cancel the credit card. This is the worst rip-off company that I have encountered.