1.3

I joined looking for a specific type of service and found it. The job was good and I still use the guy to date.

However, I have not been able to find any other service I have looked for. My first one must have been a fluke. I live in a suburb of Atlanta and every time I look for a service to come to our suburb they will not service the area. Even after I narrow the search parameters Angies Lists is still showing service companies that will not service my area.

This lead me to try alternative applications. I have been successful with other applications.

Why pay for a service when services entities that want to provide services actually pay a company to connect with consumers. I am done with Angies List as there are others that provide a better service at no cost to the consumer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Angies List Cons: Angies list.

• bad reviews
  • unreliable companies

Comments

Angie's list relys on you and people in your area to do real reviews. Everyday Angie's list grows with people actually doing the reviews. Sure you can find fake reviews from other sites that's easily.

Fair warning, you will find a renewal charge on your account, even years later. Best to just cancel the credit card. This is the worst rip-off company that I have encountered.