5.0

Adam Ritter, an Angies List salesman to commercial accounts first emailed me June 11, 2018, then an additional 18 times through June 21, 2018. There were many more phone calls durring the same time as well.

Bottom line, I wasn't interested due to the fact we get as many leads from Home Advisor as we need, except for roofing leads.. Adam told me that in Collin County the A listings and even a B listing were getting at least 30 roofing calls a month.

He told me he was able to reduce our membership from $12,000 to $6,000, over six month period.

I finally agreed based on receiving appx 30 roofing calls per month.

In June and July I received one call regarding interior work and two emails from Angies List.

One I wasnt able to get in touch with, after several calls with messages left. Another said he told Angies List not to have anyone contact him.

I then began contacting other contractors that are on Angies List. EVERY ONE said basically the same thing, ANGIES LIST IS A RIPOFF! They do not produce inquiries. They over sell the areas they can and do not produce leads.

UPI Universal Property Investment has all 5 star ratings as well as on Angies List. In addition, UPI has an A + rating with the BBB.

SInce Angies List has not lived up to their end of the agreement with UPI and with many,many, many other contractors. I AM CANCELLING THE AGREEMENT.

I will not report to the BBB, Texas Attorney General, the FTC, the US Attorney General, sending out numerous press releases, online, newspapers, TV stations, radio stations

and filing a class action lawsuit against Angies List, upon confirmation of the agreement with Universal Property Investment is cancelled.

UPI

JR Level

Preferred solution: Cancel Agreement and Refund $1,160.00.

I liked: Excellent general contractor company.

Comments

This Angie's list is just plain bs. Hired a gutter co from There and the man did a incredible poor job.

The gutters leak between the soffit towards the bottom, this was done by a one man job. While installing them he scratched them and while installing they were bent. Worse job I've ever seen.

Further more they list him as having over 10 years exp. what a joke.