Conowingo, Maryland

I first signed up for the advertising service. Then, after not receiving any business, they try to sell me something else.

I find out that my account manager had lied to me and did not even send out or go through the list of customers that i had sent him for reviews. He tells me that I must have all these specials where they get a cut of the sale for doing absolutely nothing. After I finally had enough and try to cancel, I can not reach anyone for months and do not receive returned phone call even though I am still being charged monthly. Finally, I am able to reach my account manager because he accidentally calls me trying to sell me a new service they just rolled out.

I cancel at this time, but not only can I not receive any compensation for the last couple months that I was trying to cancel, but I receive phone calls from another account manager telling me that they are aware of a problem with untrained account managers due to an influx of hiring.

AT THIS POINT SHE TRIES TO SELL ME SOMETHING AGAIN!! I still have not been able to resolve my issues and we are going in to month 4.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Manager.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Angies List Cons: Only interested in your money, Terrible customer service, No conflict resolution skills.

Comments

Fair warning, you will find the renewal charge on your account, even years later. Best to just cancel the credit card or bank account. This is the worst rip-off company that I have encountered.