State: Pennsylvania City: Bethlehem Product: Angies List Membership Clear all filters (1 of 160 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Angies List was paid but we never received the services

Angie's List provided a contract to have a painter(KJ Construction) for a day at $199.00 in November of 2014. Actually, the contractor told us he would only do a small wall/area of our dining area for that price. Angie's List says that they will refund your original agreement price in 30 days or less if you are NOT happy. I did not notice that but, the contractor told us from the beginning that he would not be able to do the job (although very small) IN 2014. Therefore, the job would occur in 2015 there goes your refund capability! It is March of 2015 and nothing has happened yet! I telephoned "Angie's List," and they were saying I would not get a refund but, a possible swap and tried to get me/us to try a better membership package. Well, I responded that I was uncertain I even wanted to be an "Angie's List," member at all. I don't know if my complaint will yield any results or refunds. This web agency promises to screen their candidates and doesn't and then says well too bad but, we can offer you a better deal (slash more money!) if you are not satisfied, that is rubbish and totally scam worthy!
Review
Service
Angies List Membership
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Not intersted in fix
Reason of review