State: Pennsylvania City: Norristown Clear all filters (1 of 664 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Angies List in Norristown, Pennsylvania - Angie's list is all about themselves and making money.

I signed up with Angie's list over 3 months ago after getting a call from their marketing team. They said if I paid them $120 a month 10,000 people would see my companies name. I said great sign me up. Well after 3 months I have not gotten any calls through Angie's list, no new customers. But I get calls from Angie's list Marketing team every week wanting me to sign up for all these other ads. They even want me to release all my customers info to them so they can get reviews from them, but all their concerned with is landing more Angie's list members. What a scam. Paying thousands of dollars for a referral. Its alot cheaper and more guaranteed to just buy your customers gift cards for their word of mouth. So I canceled my Angie's list ad. I paid a total of $700 in 3 months for absolutely nothing. Should've just went to the casino. Screw Angie's list, and all the businesses that are doing the same thing. Legal fraud, selling hard working contractors a pipe dream.
Review